Kids go through puberty.
I like this just for the concept. In anime, six year olds have often already made promises of marriage. This is much more realistic in that all the boys think the girls have cooties.
It’s pretty cute too.
That said, it’s about three times longer than it should have been. This is one show that would have done much better as a short. It’s very repetitive… just more couples hook up. And have silly childish conflicts.
- Storytelling – D – Too repetitive.
- Voice – B – Definitely a perspective we don’t normally see in anime.
- Characters – D – They were too perfect.
- Attention Grab – F – Totally lost interest in the second half.
- Production – D – Not that great.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Everything I can think of that’s similar is a lolicon show… *sigh*