I’ve loosely ranked the season’s shows from worst to best (rough guide: A=awesome, B+=great, B-=good, C=decent, D=bad, F=fail). I’ve tried to keep this post concise. Click on the show title for a full review. Let’s begin!
Dropped: Arata Kangatari, Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties, Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride, Karneval, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Photo Kano, Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000%, Yuyushiki, Zettai Bouei Leviathan
I had way less patience than usual this season for sticking with crappy shows.
18. Devil Survivor 2 The Animation — F
Horrible in every conceivable way.
17. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. — D-
Made the first season look good.
16. Aku no Hana — D
I hated watching this.
15. Red Data Girl — D
No clue what happened.
14. Majestic Prince — Ongoing
Not a bad mecha show but so butt-ugly it’s hard to watch.
13. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S — Ongoing
Kind of dull, except for the fights.
12. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. — C
The school club harem with a twist— the main character acts like an ass.
11. Mushibugyo — Ongoing
Best romance of the season.
10. Suisei no Gargantia — C+
Lack of focus.
9. Date A Live — C+
DATE! DATE! DATE! Hilarious but still completely retarded.
8. Shingeki no Kyojin — Ongoing
Epic, but has become repetitive.
7. Chihayafuru — B-
Got too hung up in the matches to the detriment of the characters’ relationships.
6. Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko — B-
Surprisingly strong showing from a harem show.
5. Hunter x Hunter — Ongoing
Things are really getting serious with this Chimera Ant arc.
4. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W — B
Hasuta, please jump off a cliff. Otherwise hilarious.
3. Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge — B
Bizarre and terrible but I love it.
2. Hataraku Maou-sama — B+
Witty and fun.
1. Valvrave the Liberator — Ongoing
What do you think of this season’s shows? Let us know in the comments!