Everyone treats the person they have a crush on like shit.
This is the rare short which I actually managed to finish, which speaks for itself.
It did get stale in the second half. I liked the second main couple (the one with the sister) but the teacher / student couple was lacking compared to the rest.
It’s not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination, but it kept me mostly entertained for its (minimal) screen time.
- Storytelling – D – Kind of lacking even for something so short.
- Voice – C – Consistent style… but not a particularly interesting one.
- Characters – C – Cute but not much to them.
- Attention Grab – C – Interest tapered by the end.
- Production – C – Not impressive.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Aho Girl, Tsurezure Children