A picture is worth a thousand words:
That pretty much sums up this show. After thirteen episodes, I’m still not sure what the point was, aside from additional fanservice. Most of the arcs from the last season already had closure, aside from the girls no one cares about, so I’m not sure why they even bothered making this.
I’ll admit, I enjoyed Ayatasuji’s arc, but I fast forwarded through everything after episode five. The only reason I kept going was out of stubbornness and the small hope that stalker girl would make a glorious return in episode thirteen. And lo and behold:
She showed up for all of ten seconds, and watching this show turned out to be a complete waste of my time.
- Storytelling – F – A second season was completely unnecessary.
- Voice – D – The most unique parts (the knee and the fish) were taken from last season.
- Characters – D – Ayatsuji and stalker girl are good, the rest bore me.
- Attention Grab – F – Zzzzz
- Production – B – Looked fine.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Kimikiss, ef ~ a tale of memories ~