The princess loves books.
I thought I would like this but this anime consistently picks such a bizarre way to tell a story.
- Intense drama! Does the prince love the main girl or not?!
- The girl cries and is lonely.
- The prince shows up and confronts her enemies! He tells her he always loved her.
- It turns out all the main drama was solved offscreen. The prince tells us.
The princess’ character really pissed me off too. Oh well, I am not really the target audience…
- Storytelling – D – What a strange way to tell a story.
- Voice – C – Generic princesses setting.
- Characters – C – All pretty forgettable.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost my interest pretty quickly.
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – C-