Cute girls work in a restaurant.
So this is the kind of show I’m sure I will totally forget in a year or two, but I enjoyed it immensely. I’m not entirely sure why.
Well, aside from the thighs. Someone deserves a raise.
But aside from that, it’s just a pleasant brainless thing to watch. It’s cute and cheerful and mildly amusing, although certainly not laugh out loud funny. Smile and Green are especially cute together.
My one complaint is that the manager is a creep.
- Storytelling – B – Felt pleasant to watch.
- Voice – A – Amazing thighs.
- Characters – B – Cute and amusing. Great designs.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest all season.
- Production – B – A+ on the thighs. The rest is ok.
- Overall – B