A boy is reincarnated in another world. He masters slimes and starts a laundry company.
This was so boring. 95% of the show consists of this: little kid is amazing. Everyone talks about how amazing he is!
This screenshot perfectly captures the spirit of the show:
Also, why are so many isekai so unimaginative? So many like this, they are in another world with magic and stuff, and the main difference from the main world is that the main character was born into some insane privilege and hence lives a life beloved by everyone (and maybe a successful capitalist) and then they spend all the time talking about how they earned it all from working hard. The characters clearly learned nothing from their past life in shows like this.
- Storytelling – F – Boring.
- Voice – F – One of the most forgettable isekai I have ever watched.
- Characters – F – They’re all competing for who can kiss the main character’s ass best
- Attention Grab – F – Bored me out of my mind.
- Production – C – Looks ok I guess.
- Overall – F