A bunch of kids attend a school where they get to be the company’s bitch.
I liked Classroom Crisis a fair amount, although it isn’t the greatest show every by any stretch of the imagination.
What I liked especially was the topic matter, namely the politics of working for a corporation. On the rare occasion you see something like this in anime it’s usually something goofy like Servant x Service.
Not that Classroom Crisis wasn’t goofy…
But I still enjoyed all the politics, and also Kaito’s character, mainly because his job is a lot like mine (although mine isn’t quite as awesome). Usually all the anime characters are a bunch of kids. Although that’s also true of Classroom Crisis.
Anyway, if you’re interested, read my thoughts on the series as it went, mostly discussing organizational politics.
- Storytelling – B – Good mix of seriousness and humor, good thematic focus.
- Voice – B – Enjoyed the focus on the corporation.
- Characters – B – The lead characters were interesting, but there were a ton of background characters who never amounted to much.
- Attention Grab – A – Never bored.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Planetes, Uchoo no Stellvia