A cop becomes partners with an alien from another world.
It was fun. I liked the alien girl and her reactions to Earth things. The two main characters had a good chemistry with each other.
The cop show / mystery solving part was fine. I’m usually not big on these things, but it had some decent action scenes even if the mysteries weren’t especially interesting.
- Storytelling – B – Good interweaving of comedic elements.
- Voice – B – Liked the setting, although we’ve seen quite similar things before.
- Characters – B – The main two were amusing.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest until the end.
- Production – B – Great voice acting, hated the color scheme.
- Overall – B-