Kids eat candy.
This was surprisingly entertaining. Each episodes consists of a few shorts, usually about a particular type of dagashi. Most of them were pretty funny. I know nothing about Japanese candy but it didn’t matter. Actually, it was very educational in that regard.
Also, excellent shipping. I honestly can’t choose who to ship.
And excellent faces.
- Storytelling – B – Great sense of humor.
- Voice – B – Nothing else like it.
- Characters – B – Simple but distinctive and consistent.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest throughout.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B