A boy has the hots for his teacher, has sex with her sister, and then becomes their stepbrother.
It’s exactly as trashy as it sounds. And it was great. So much wrong with this one.
Also… it was shockingly decent as a drama, despite being such complete trash? The main character is a bit of a tool, but not really unlikable and somehow despite all the shit he gets involved in doesn’t come across as a bad guy. Even Marina liked him (and this show). The ending was totally rushed and incomplete though.
Would have been an A-, but for some reason it didn’t include any lesbian incest. No idea what they were thinking there.
- Storytelling – B – Wtf just happened.
- Voice – B – The content is nuts but the style is lacking.
- Characters – B – Surprisingly solid.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Seemed fine.
- Overall – B-