Commentators interact with the characters of a dating sim.
I do have to appreciate just how many variations there have been on the basic premise of the isekai. This show takes it in yet another direction.
The show is fun, cute and light-hearted. A very enjoyable watch that you don’t have to think about too hard and that doesn’t stress you. It was amusing to me how this show takes the concept of the tsundere, which usually thrives on the tension of the man wondering what she really thinks, and has the commentary completely undermine it and make her entirely transparent.
I also enjoyed the three couples across both worlds. And it came together surprisingly well for the conclusion. Still, probably will only vaguely remember this in a couple years. But a pleasant feel-good show.
- Storytelling – C – Feels a bit stiff at times, but it works.
- Voice – B – I like the concept. Commentary is a bit annoying though, probably because it reminds me of baseball.
- Characters – C – They work although again the dialog often feels stiff.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – C – It works.
- Overall – C+