High school boys go swimming and develop wholesome friendships.
Initially I thought this show was pretty funny, since it was basically K-On except with guys. I thought it was a parody it was so stupid. So I was laughing pretty hard at some of the things these guys did.
But by episode three the novelty had worn off. It was basically not a parody, but actually like K-On, as in, really, really, boring. To make matters worse, they showed us men’s butts all the time instead of a cute girl like in K-On to attract the viewer’s eye. (The cute girl being Ton, of course).
Unlike K-On I was at least able to finish this since it was only thirteen episodes. But it’s not an experience I would recommend. Maybe just see the first episode.
- Storytelling – D – Cute boys run around half naked and act insufferably nice to each other.
- Voice – D – Just not interesting.
- Characters – D – Rei and the single girl are fairly amusing. Especially the girl’s fantasies.
- Attention Grab – F – Boring.
- Production – A – It does look pretty. Not that it helped.
- Overall – D-
Recommendations – If you want something to help you fall asleep I suggest Aria.