A boy transforms into a Fumoffu suit. Sexy times ensue, typically involving bodily fluids.
I felt similarly to the Gleipnir anime as I did to the manga, in that the trash and fanservice were superb while the story is just meh. I had the same problem in the last quarter as in the manga, in that I can barely follow what’s going on and I also don’t particularly care. The arc up to where they massacre that gang in the mountains is superb and I bought it and was all in. But then there’s just too much at once and they lost me. (both while viewing and reading)
But I still recommend watching this just to watch Claire’s sweaty nude body slide into the wreathing guts of the stuffed animal. This is the art of animation. Also freckles are good.
- Storytelling – C – Disappointing end.
- Voice – A – Loved the setup.
- Characters – B – All pretty interesting if one dimensional (like that glasses guy).
- Attention Grab – A – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks good! Nice liquids.
- Overall – B