Anyone who has been reading this blog for the past year would know that at least one of my entries for the year’s top twelve moments in anime would necessarily involve Guilty Crown. Guilty Crown was one of the most entertaining series of the year, and the one I had the most fun blogging.
It was hard to pick a single moment from this series that stood out, with candidates like:
- Ouma Shuu becoming Hitler and ruling the school,
- Ouma Shuu attempting to drown his best friend,
- “It’s not discrimination, it’s distinction!”
- Riding into battle on Segways,
- Iori transforming into Wolverine,
- Ouma Shuu losing his hand,
- and many, many, many more.
In the end, I decided to pick Ouma Shuu becoming Jesus and dying to take away the cancer of the world. Check out the summary in musical form, as sung by AJTheFourth of Altair and Vega!
These musical posts were my favorites to make this past year (coming in second would be the SAO fanfictions). Here is a complete list of the musical posts:
- Episode 17, This Hand is Your Hand, sung by me
- Episode 18, She’s Always a Woman to Me, sung by EphemeralDreamer
- Episode 19, Crown Him With Many Crowns, sung by AJTheFourth
- Episode 20, Ouma Ouma Shuu, sung by Inushinde
- Episode 21, Battle Hymn of the Undertakers, sung by Anya
- Episode 22, When I Survey the Wondrous Cross, sung by Foxy Lady Ayame
Thanks again to everyone who participated and sung! You all sounded wonderful!
5 thoughts on “Guilty Crown’s Infectious Stupidity — Eleven Days of Advent and One Day of Christmas #12”
Ah yes, Guilty Crown, one of the few anime in existence that’s so bad that it’s actually good.
So bad it’s great, I think you meant.
Ah, those songs were wonderful. 😛
Yep, lots of fun to make too!