A bunch of murderers form a baseball team and make friends.
This anime sure was something. I mean, while I was watching it, it didn’t seem all that strange. But actually, yes, it was pretty damn weird. If you’re wondering about the title of the show, that is the name of their baseball team.
It had its amusing moments (one of my favorite is when somebody took a bat and bunted a crossbow bolt through prison bars to kill a bad guy) but ultimately I’d say it was forgettable. Also, it suffered from a missed opportunity to be a lot gayer.
- Storytelling – C – It was okay.
- Voice – C – Really crazy story but the style made it feel like a typical anime.
- Characters – C – Not much motivation or attention to most of them.
- Attention Grab – C – Finished, but my interest waned.
- Production – C – It was fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Black Lagoon, Darker than Black
1 thought on “Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Review — C”