Cute girls form a club and do traditional dancing.
It’s cute. The top of its genre, for sure. Sadly, the genre is just not my kind of thing.
- Storytelling – C – The problem with all these stories is that the conflict just isn’t that interesting. Getting new friends, doing stuff together, learning to get along… We’ve seen it before a million times. Cute girls only take you so far.
- Voice – B – Unique art style, and concept with the dancing.
- Characters – B – Pretty good. Wish they had done more with her being from America. But she’s basically just a Japanese girl who’s good at English. Her American mother even cooked Japanese style hamburger.
- Attention Grab – D – Bored me. Although other people like these things.
- Production – A – Very nice art style, although the first episode was best.
- Overall – C-