A handyman goes to another world.
This certainly had its moments (mostly centered on the old wizard) but for the most part it wasn’t too memorable. The format of a number of short stories most episodes didn’t work for me— it usually doesn’t. But I know some other people appreciated it.
It had some good jokes, the romance was decently cute, the overall plot was forgettable. I mostly lost interest halfway through. It certainly had its charm though.
- Storytelling – C – Some good short stories but struggles in the larger structure. Hit or miss.
- Voice – C – Fairly generic world.
- Characters – B – Liked the old wizard.
- Attention Grab – C – Lost my interest.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Any isekai… there are too many now.