Our heroine continues to spout bullshit.
I have extremely mixed feelings about this show, to say the least. The last episode was genuinely funny and good. The yuki onna arc was fine. Most of the rest just pissed me off to no end. This show is repetitive where I just always assume she is full of shit at this point, to the point where it has become predictable.
It’s also a bit different from the first season in that it didn’t move the overarching plot forward in any discernible way, only a series of disconnected stories. So again, it all hung on those stories, a couple of which worked, most of which didn’t. The main guy barely played a role either which I was honestly fine with.
- Storytelling – C – Very weird way of telling mysteries, which was interesting at first but needs some shaking up at this point.
- Voice – B – It’s different.
- Characters – B – Can be pretty interesting.
- Attention Grab – D – A few arcs really bored me.
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – C