The (fake) demon lord has lots of perverted stuff happen to him.
This is my type of isekai, as in, super dumb and unabashedly perverted. To give you an idea, one of the best scenes is when the main character is forced to finger the above girl’s privates in order to give power to the demon lord in her belly. Yeah, it’s classy. But in a fairly creative way.
I also like the main character. He’s really shy and can’t talk to people normally. The only way he can overcome his shyness is by acting like an evil demon lord.
The show isn’t a masterpiece or anything, but it was some good fun, creative fanservice, and consistently kept my attention. That’s more than I can say for most anime.
- Storytelling – B – Kept things moving.
- Voice – A – Great fanservice.
- Characters – C – Not much depth but it’s not like this kind of show needs that.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-