Diamond may be unbreakable, but my patience is not.
This past iteration made me lose all interest in JoJo’s. I just couldn’t bring myself to care. Although my patience was already beginning to wane with the journey to Egypt.
This version just felt long. There were so many side stories, that I didn’t care much about. The new JoJo is the worst JoJo. (Although flipping his shit about his hair is amusing.) It didn’t help that compared to all the previous versions of the story, both the setting and the style felt lacking.
Or maybe it just really is possible to have too much of a good thing. The best JoJo is getting old. I don’t know.
- Storytelling – C – Less engaging than previous JoJos.
- Voice – B – Still the distinctive JoJo feel.. but definitely a step down.
- Characters – C – Didn’t really care for them.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost all interest.
- Production – C – Not a fan of the visuals.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations –Tengen Toppa Gurrren Lagann, Needless