The third Jojo goes on a quest.
Jojo’s is great. But compared to the first season, I felt like this was too long. It could have benefited greatly from a faster pacing, similar to the first season. It seemed to drag at times.
But still, it was entertaining. Some great fights. Excellent comedy as well. Poor Polnareff and his war against bathrooms.
Hopefully we will get more Jojos.
- Storytelling – B – Great sense of humor, excellent variety in battles.
- Voice – B – Did the crazy style from the first season get toned down, or did I just get used to it?
- Characters – A – Lol, these guys…
- Attention Grab – B – Could have been faster paced.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Tengen Toppa Gurrren Lagann, Needless