Those of you who follow me on Twitter may have heard me talking about a secret project. Well, now I can reveal that I have been working on a podcast with Marina of Anime B&B!
The idea behind the podcast is that we will discuss currently airing shows. In this episode, we talk about:
- Yuru Camp and how these kids are such wusses.
- A Place Further than the Universe and how it made me want to go to Antarctica.
- Hakumei and Mikochi and how boring it was.
- How Marina needs to watch the best anime of the season, Killing Bites.
Originally when Marina invited me to do this podcast, I had planned to decline, since I hate the sound of my own voice and my previous podcast experiences had not turned out that well. But, she convinced me to give it a shot anyway. And I was quite pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out! I hope you enjoy listening to the first episode!
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:24 Laid-Back Camp
- 14:44 A Place Further than the Universe
- 23:37 Hakumei and Mikochi
- 26:08 Killing Bites
- 30:58 Outro