A boy has two girlfriends (at the start).
This was a lot of fun. It’s a ridiculous premise by the same author as Aho Girl and they just roll with it. Lots of stupidity and misunderstandings and screaming ensue.
I loooved this manga, I was rolling on the floor laughing every chapter, but this anime did not quite hit me to the same level. It’s funny because I had the opposite experience with Aho Girl— the anime killed me and the manga was just pretty funny. I think it might just be due to which I read first rather than a difference in the telling, in this case.
Aside from the jokes, which are pretty funny, I liked this one because it is very different from most comedy anime where the humor comes from people misunderstanding each other— here a lot of the humor comes from people (especially the main guy) being stupidly honest with everything they feel.
I wish them all the best in their poly relationship.
- Storytelling – B – Good sense of humor.
- Voice – A – Lol what even is this.
- Characters – B – Great. Even the dumbass streamer is good.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest to the end.
- Production – B – Good! Even liked the OP and ED.
- Overall – B+