Takagi-san is good at teasing.
I love the manga for this. It’s cute and gives a few quick laughs each chapter. There’s even a spinoff manga where the two characters have a child who also joins in the teasing of the husband.
But, the anime. Full length episodes are waaaay too long. There isn’t much variety. Every chapter is basically this poor guy getting teased. When you read one short chapter a week for a couple minutes, it’s cute. When you watch a 23 minute episode a week, it gets old pretty damn fast. Especially when the 23 minutes cover what would maybe take 5 minutes reading the manga?
To me, everything else about the anime is beside the point. It bored me. I couldn’t watch it. Go read the manga instead.
- Storytelling – F – Does not adapt to the format of broadcast anime well.
- Voice – C – Kind of cute.
- Characters – C – I like them, but doesn’t matter due to the larger problems.
- Attention Grab – F – Failed miserably.
- Production – C – Not great.
- Overall – D-