Some crazy shit goes down in magical New York.
See what I said last time. I thought this season was better than the last one. I felt like this season gave us a great deal more investment in the characters it focused on. Additionally, this season had less feelings and crying and crap. This show doesn’t do well with that stuff. It’s much better when they stick to absurdity and explosions, and that’s exactly what they did.
- Storytelling – B – Much better than last time.
- Voice –A – Great aesthetic.
- Characters – B – They were cool, the ones that got a lot of attention this season were developed well.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention.
- Production – B – Looks good although I feel there were some dips.
- Overall – B
Recommendations –Baccano, Durarara