A girl becomes the most powerful bear warrior in an isekai.
It’s… kind of cute I guess? But mostly boring and forgettable. The main character makes a harem of little girls who adore her and uses her super powers to get rich and help the townspeople with their problems.
I was disappointed, because the first episode, which showed her in the real world, seemed actually interesting. It showed the main character’s strained relationship with her family and her lack of friends. But then the rest of the show is spent in the other world and these issues are never touched again. I can’t recall the main character ever even thinking about her family when she is in the other world.
- Storytelling – C – Not much of a story, just magically solving everything with cute bears.
- Voice – B – I guess the bears are ok.
- Characters – C – Could be worse.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost my interest.
- Production – D – Not looking great.
- Overall – C-