A group of nine girls becomes school idols to save the school.
I did find this somewhat amusing, if not all that exciting. My main problem is that putting Nico-senpai aside, most of the girls were just kind of boring. Their personalities do make them perfect candidates for becoming idols, but I couldn’t bring myself to care about them much. But I do have to give Love Live credit for not going with the ending I was expecting. And the show did make me laugh a fair amount.
But… they’re idols. Yuck. And they don’t fight robots in space during concerts. Lame.
- Storytelling – C – Not exciting, although the humor is good.
- Voice – B – Rather unique setup and vibe with this “school idol” idea.
- Characters – C – The main characters are boring, except Nico.
- Attention Grab – D – Was a pleasant form of drudgery.
- Production – D – Do not like the animation.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – AKB0048