Idols try to save their school.
See my review for the first season since I mostly feel the same way.
It was very well made, but my interest waned compared to the first season. It’s very similar and I didn’t feel like this season added much. Especially since the first season mostly rode by on the novelty of the characters, and in this second season, they didn’t grow much. I felt like we’d mostly seen it before. It couldn’t capture my attention well.
I did enjoy the direction they took the plot about saving the school in.
Unfortunately, I could never really get into the lesbian shipping here. (That’s why everybody watches this, right?)
- Storytelling – B – Very good at telling stories. But the stories were not that interesting.
- Voice – B – Good style and consistent feel.
- Characters – B – I like them but nothing changed from last season.
- Attention Grab – D – I seriously considered dropping it.
- Production – A – Looks great.
- Overall – C