A cute witch comes and lives with a boy who looks up her skirt.
The crappy fanservice anime of the season.
I should clarify, it’s not crappy because it’s a fanservice anime. Those are separate traits. You can have creative, entertaining fanservice like Daimidaler or High School DxD. But Majimoji Rurumo is neither of those. It is dull, uninspired and tame. It’s a crappy fanservice anime because it has fanservice that’s crappy. And everything else (such as there is) is crappy too.
Still, no one in their right mind ever expected this one to be anything but crap. So it doesn’t get my blood boiling like Mahouka and Glasslip.
- Storytelling – F – Boring fanservice, pointless side stories, tragic climax that no one cares about.
- Voice – F – The style reminds me of Maken-ki. Actually I suspect the protagonist is the same person.
- Characters – F – Completely soulless.
- Attention Grab – F – I decided to drop this like three times and only finished because I was in the habit of watching it.
- Production – F – Looks like Maken-ki.
- Overall – F