A bunch of people go to a lost village and get trapped by monsters.
God this was stupid.
It was at least watchable while they were running around trying to escape, and trying to murder each other for logical reasons like Jack and Hyoketsu no Judgeness having similar names. Unbelievably stupid, but mildly entertaining, kind of along the lines of Another?
But then they tried to talk seriously about feelings and shit. No. Just no. So stupid.
And if you were expecting some big twist at the end, there is a big twist. I’m going to go ahead and spoil it for you (trust me, you won’t care). It turns out everything was caused by a girl with daddy issues. No one dies and everyone becomes friends.
In summary, the only decent thing about this show was Lovepon.
- Storytelling – F – Lol so dumb.
- Voice –F – Is stupidity a style?
- Characters – D – Lovepon and the girl hitting on Mitsumune were decent. The rest were stupid. Well Lovepon was also stupid but in a good way.
- Attention Grab – D – Lorum.
- Production – C – Meh it was fine.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – Another, Higurashi, Ghost Hound