The rare short that I actually finished!
This one’s about idols and the people that support them. On the first episode, I was mildly enthusiastic about this show. The two idol supporters had some good chemistry together as well as an interesting rivalry.
But it never amounted to anything. After the first couple of episodes, the girl never left her room and just occasionally appeared typing on her computer. She didn’t grow in the slightest.
And the show ended up not being about these two, but about random idol crap. I just don’t give a crap.
- Storytelling – D – Went in the wrong direction…
- Voice – D – Nothing all that unique.
- Characters – D – Started out promising, never grew at all. This seems to be a common problem with shorts.
- Attention Grab – F – Completely lost my interest after the first few episodes.
- Production – C – Looks decent.
- Overall – D-
Recommendations – AKB0048