A kid with psychic powers saves the world from an evil organization.
I thought this was even better than the first season. Damn the battles look amazing.
Also Reigen. I love this asshole so much.
Much of the season was a giant battle between Mob and Friends and an evil organization. Normally I don’t like that kind of thing. But it turned out well here. Mostly because it had some awesome fight scenes, but much of the time was spent with Mob trying to avoid fighting. Also Reigen’s punch lol.
- Storytelling – A – Very character driven despite all the battles.
- Voice – A – Love the visual style.
- Characters – A – Love them all.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept me paying close attention.
- Production – A – Absolutely spectacular.
- Overall – A-