His stepsister is his ex-girlfriend. The rare incest anime where I am more concerned about the parents than the children.
I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I quite liked this. It was pretty good and shockingly intelligent for a show based on an incest light novel.
The incest is still weird but in a way I can’t really blame the kids for it…
This show also has the most horrifyingly realistic take on middle school romance, at least for me. I could unfortunately related to waaaay more than I wished.
My favorite part was probably the arc with the friend with a crush on the main guy. Let’s just say I related to her the most out of all these characters and her disconnect with the other characters and how they see romance and friendship…
- Storytelling – B – Very engaging and surprisingly thoughtful.
- Voice – B – The blandest premise but still feels unique due to its take.
- Characters – B – Liked the friend especially, but also the main two even if they piss you off at times, the way they do is very true to life for middle school.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-