A girl takes naps which has given us autonomous driving.
It was a very competent movie… but I felt like it was the kind of movie that tried to do everything, and hence failed to do anything especially well. I’m definitely not going to remember this in a year. It doesn’t have anything particularly meaningful to say, in my opinion.
Parts of it were extremely stupid:
Also, maybe because I actually work in robotics, but everything involving autonomous driving seemed especially stupid to me. They could have substituted any cool sounding technology that the creators knew nothing about and it would have had the same effect.
Overall, it felt like it was all fluff.
- Storytelling – B – Decent storytelling… but not much of a story I felt.
- Voice – B – Cool dream world I guess?
- Characters – C – The main girl especially was pretty dull.
- Attention Grab – B – I finished it.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai (much better napping action)