A boy transfers schools and moves in with his sister, his childhood friend, a rich deadpan girl, a big-breasted fanged eyepatch girl, and a little kid, all of whom want to marry him.
This show could have been much, much worse than it actually was. The reason is that this show took things to such an extent that it ended up being a parody of the harem genre. I’m not entirely sure if this was intentional. For example, see the above scene where he actually marries everyone, has their babies and becomes a housewife.
The show also has no sense of shame. All of the girls are completely frank about their intentions to marry this guy. This is especially true of the sister, and for once the guy actually has no interest in her whatsoever (but really, the guy has no personality, so who can tell…).
I still wouldn’t recommend this show to anyone, although it was often amusing. A parody of the harem genre like this is more horrifying than it is comedic.
- Storytelling – D – Not much of a story to speak of, some serviceable attempts at humor.
- Voice – D – Not particularly unique.
- Characters – C – Unlike most harem shows, the characters do have a personality.
- Attention Grab – D – I got bored.
- Production – C – Props to Anastasia’s voice actor, she was excellent.
- Overall – D+