Our favorite skeleton founds his evil kingdom.
This season pissed me off a lot less than the previous season, which I felt completely lacked focus and was a waste of time. This one also jumped around a lot, but at least it was focused on the main character, which has always been the most interest aspect of this series. Here his character continues to become more interesting as he does more and more evil, fucked up shit.
- Storytelling – C – Back on track.
- Voice – C – Evil overlord is good.
- Characters – C – Does better at focusing this time on a few. Still too many.
- Attention Grab – C – Kept my interest.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C