Firefighters save the world.
The animation was amazing. Although it has that similar color scheme to BNA which I totally hate.
But the plot was pretty forgetable. It just felt like Fire Force’s premise combined with a bunch of existing sci-fi stories but all hanging on the general outline of every movie where a bunch of heroes save the world. The only things I truly enjoyed were the action scenes. Everything else just felt like window dressing.
Also the music felt extremely generic.
- Storytelling – C – Didn’t feel like anything special.
- Voice – B – Cool visual style.
- Characters – B – They were fine but they never got to do anything especially interesting. No one really grew or changed at all.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept my interest.
- Production – A – Looks fabulous.
- Overall – B