Someone please put this story out of its misery already.
I actually kind of liked the first season! It was dramatic and emotional and you could never guess what would happen next. But when season two came around, it lost the fun factor. Season three even attempted to tell some half-assed serious sob story. What a mistake. All I wanted was to see the characters continue to be pieces of shit in the most entertaining way possible.
Mami (the best girl, by which I mean the most entertaining) barely even showed up. Instead we got this:
I have no idea why the author decided to add this character. She added absolutely nothing of value to the story.
- Storytelling – F – Have a story to tell first.
- Voice – F – Added nothing to the first season.
- Characters – F – They were acting way too decently, completely lost their characters.
- Attention Grab – F – I really should not have finished this.
- Production – C – It’s fine I guess.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – If you’re going to make trash, stick with it and entertain us.