People from a fantasy world eat at a modern Japanese restaurant.
See what I wrote about the first season because not much has changed. I will say, in the first season, it bothered me a lot that the short stories didn’t have much of a conclusion— that didn’t particularly bother me this time. Maybe because I knew what to expect. I also liked how everything came together in the end for a conclusion of sorts.
I continued to be amused when everyone goes to this amazing restaurant with food from another world, but only try the first dish they ate, and have that over and over again.
- Storytelling – B – Each short story was well-crafted.
- Voice – B – Cool concept.
- Characters – C – Decent given how much time each gets.
- Attention Grab – C – Each episode kept my interest. Never really excited for the next one.
- Production – B – Looks fine!
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Shokugeki no Soma, Natsume Yuujinchou