The finale we have all been waiting for.
Ok actually it came out three years ago and I didn’t bother to watch it.
I was pleasantly surprised. Much better done than the TV show and actually came to a satisfactory conclusion.
What I always liked about this series is how it’s not only interested in the love polygon, but also about the creative process of friends working together to make something as a hobby. It was enjoyable to watch everything come together.
I also feel like it has a much more mature take on love than most shows like this, in which the main character chooses to love instead of being led around all wishy washy by his feelings and circumstances. Not to imply he was a particular interesting main character of course.
And childhood friend tears are always delicious.
- Storytelling – B – Good pacing.
- Voice – B – Generic premise but manages to make itself unique.
- Characters – C – Kind of weak to be honest.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest. (always easier with a movie)
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Oregairu