A boy and three different girls fall in love (but not at the same time).
Like Amagami, the good thing about this show is the weird fetishes.
The bunny guy was my favorite lol. I was also quite partial to everything Tsuneki, as well as the video game girl. But this is the odd haremish show where it’s the male character who does most of the heavy lifting in making things interesting.
I really like the portrayal of sexuality in this show (as well as in Amagami) with how oddly specific and unusual the things the different characters are interested in are. The actual episodic love stories aren’t much to write home about though. The last arc (childhood friend) was particularly boring.
- Storytelling – C – Storytelling by kinkiness.
- Voice – B – I like how weird the sexualization is.
- Characters – B – Childhood friend sucks, liked everyone else. Hope we get a sequel with the president’s arc.
- Attention Grab – C – When no one’s getting kinky I lose all interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Amagami SS, Kimikiss