Girls suffer pointlessly as much as possible so that they can achieve their dreams, such as making friends and fucking their brothers, the only way they know how, by winning at a magical card game.
This show is getting a sequel in the fall, and normally when that happens I wait to watch the second season before writing a review. But fuck this show. I’m not watching the second season. So I’ll write one now.
Essentially, this show is four hours of suffering. Pointless suffering. I mean seriously… they get their wish granted by magic if they win… and the girl’s wish is to MAKE FRIENDS??? Come on, are you an idiot? Make some friends by yourself you twat. Of course if they lose they can never make friends ever but that’s a risk you just have to take if you want to make friends. Oh and if you actually get your wish something even dumber with even more suffering happens but I won’t spoil that.
Then another of the main characters has the wish to go out with her brother. Good lord. And another character has this enormous guilt complex because she enjoys battling. What a bad girl, how dare you have fun playing a card game!!!
The entire show made me rage. And then it ends with a cliffhanger in the middle of an explosion during the final battle.
I hate this show.
- Storytelling – F – Pulls stuff out of nowhere, seems written to make everyone, including the viewer, suffer as much as possible.
- Voice – F – Endless pain.
- Characters – D – If the characters didn’t exist solely so the writers could torture them they might not be too bad.
- Attention Grab – D – Just wanted to get it all over with.
- Production – C – Looks fine, has other issues.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Visit a psychiatric ward.