Japanese people are utterly unable to honestly communicate with one another: the animation.
This was painful. The majority of the show consisted of people being dicks to each other for no reason.
“I want to be your friend!!!”
“We can never be friends, you betrayed me seven years ago when we were five years old because your mother died and then you moved!”
Jesus guys. What the fuck is wrong with you.
But in one sense, it’s more realistic than many other series. In the sense that Japanese people are only able to make friends and communicate with one another through supernatural intervention. That seems to be pretty realistic.
- Storytelling – F – Boring, dumb conflicts.
- Voice – F – Nothing to see here.
- Characters – F – I want to give them all bloody noses.
- Attention Grab – F – Only reason I finished is because I would watch it while cooking so I didn’t have to fully pay attention.
- Production – C – Looks fine, which is a complete waste.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Go outside and talk to someone.