I stand for myself and all others who wear glasses when I say, how the fuck do you forget your glasses?!!
The first episode had some wild animation, but they chilled after that and it wasn’t too bad.
I was honestly shocked how cute the romance was here. It seems from the premise like it would wear thin quickly, but I was excited about this show every week. The two characters aren’t particularly exciting— they’re very ordinary seeming people— but the way their relationship is built up is lovely and they each end up with a strong character even if it isn’t an exciting one.
I was really mad when in the last five minutes it retconned them as child friends though LOL.
- Storytelling – B – Well done romance.
- Voice – A – It sure has a visual style haha.
- Characters – B – The leads were pretty good.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – It was simultaneously amazing and the worst thing ever.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Aharen is Indecipherable