The demon lord’s second in command becomes a little girl who refuses to pay her rent.
It was amusing, although I wouldn’t go so far as to call it funny. It’s definitely the kind of show where you have some favorite characters you look forward to seeing and some others that you gloss over. My favorite was probably the little sister (in the first image above) as well as Kokoro. I mostly enjoyed watching it but no way I’m ever going to watch it again.
- Storytelling – C – Mildly amusing.
- Voice – B – I do like the concept.
- Characters – C – Mostly one note.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished but mostly watched while I was cooking.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Ika Musume, Hataraku Maou-sama