A fujoshi builds a harem.
I was pretty excited about this when I saw the premise. A fujoshi has all these hot boys falling in love with her, while she makes herself busy shipping them with each other.
Sadly, the show didn’t really deliver. It ended up being mostly just a typical harem, punctuated by an occasional delusion of two of the guys kissing. But for the most part, it focused on the guys’ pursuit of the girl, who generally acted like your usual blushing and indecisive harem lead.
Too much harem, not enough fujoshi.
- Storytelling – C – It was still a decent harem.
- Voice – C – Like the premise.
- Characters – C – The two girls and the history boy were ok. The rest were jokes.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished it.
- Production – C – Not great.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Ouran High School Host Club