A loser becomes a super-strong asshole.
This was just genuinely awful. The creators seem to have mixed up good and evil. It is a revenge fantasy where this guy who isn’t popular at school becomes powerful and then treats everyone else like shit, including the harem of women who flock to him for some reason. He enjoys killing and now that he’s on top takes full advantage of it. And this is all portrayed as a positive thing.
It’s kind of like Shield Hero, but not quite as awful as the later parts. Probably because the anime adaptation didn’t get that far.
- Storytelling – F – Look at me, I shoot guns, so badass.
- Voice – F – These poses, omg.
- Characters – F – Just observe that bunny girl.
- Attention Grab – C – Boring but you can’t take your eyes away.
- Production – D – Not good.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Love your neighbor as you love yourself.