It’s time for a big nap.
I actually kind of like the manga, but… fuck… this has to be one of the worst anime ever created. I can’t think of a single nice thing to say about it. It’s boring as fuck, the animation and voice acting are complete shit, the characters are all flat and lifeless…
Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this as you can. If you really have to, go read the manga. It’s still a step down from Mirai Nikki, but infinitely better than this godawful anime.
The people who thought this was worth airing to the public should be ashamed of themselves.
- Storytelling – F – How did they manage to make crazy yanderes murdering each other with magic powers so boring?!!!
- Voice – F – The receipts I get from the supermarket have more character.
- Characters – F – The characters themselves aren’t great, but the delivery makes them utterly dead and lifeless.
- Attention Grab – F – Lol.
- Production – F – Some of the worst animation and voice acting I’ve ever seen. They aren’t even trying.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Mirai Nikki
5 thoughts on “Big Order Review — F”
The manga is shit too. Even the dudes that were translating it dropped the series for somehow getting even worse.
Yeah, it did suck, so it’s hard to believe the anime made it so much worse.
agreably shit in all departments but much more entertaining than the grade would make you think