It feels like it’s been time since we got a serious lesbian romance.
It was pretty solid! It actually treats the characters as people and they have a good amount of depth to them, even if they do start from the cool ojou-sama / spunky kouhai archetypes.
I feel like I would have enjoyed this more had I watched it at a different time, but at the moment, I simply didn’t have the patience for it. It was a bit slower than what I was looking for at the moment. Had I watched it a year ago I probably would have enjoyed it much more. We all have moments like that I guess.
- Storytelling – B – Strong relationship building.
- Voice – B – School life… but surprisingly co-ed, which I liked.
- Characters – A – Great cast, love their reactions to the central relationship.
- Attention Grab – C – Kind of lost my interest, but that’s more a comment on me.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Aoi Hana, Sasameki Koto, Hibike Euphonium